New & improved BETA E series welding respirators provide cool and clean breathing air, from either a PFU 210e battery powered filter unit offering optimal freedom of movement around the workspace, or a supplied breathing air solution where the airflow is regulated from the RSA 230.
Although the connection to RSA230 more tightly controls the freedom of movement to a local area, supplied air solutions suit applications where welding and shielding gases may build up displacing the breathing air.
Beta PFA/SFA/XFA welding respirator models are certified with a maximum inward leakage level of 2 % and when connected to the PFU 210e filter unit, offer the option of combined particle and gas filtration set.
- Beta e90 PFA/SFA/XFA respirator models
- For welding, tacking, cutting, grinding, inspection
- Battery-powered PAPR or airline supplied models
- XFA model features LiFE+ Color ADF technology including shades 14 and 15
- SFA model features LiFE+ Color ADF technology including shades 9–13
- EN 175 B, AS/NZS 1337.1, EN 12941 TH2 and AS/NZS 1716
- Optional A1B1E1 GAS filter
- Fast charging PAPR battery packs
- Leather belt and metal buckle
- Lightweight welding respirator – Beta e90 PFA with face seal weighs only 650 g
- Comfort headband
- Magnifying lens option
If you're looking to purchase this or something like it, click add to quote list and proceed to checkout!
This will send an enquiry with all you have selected, through to HVWH hire and sales, and we will contact you to discuss your options.
Alternatively, contact us directly with your query on (02) 4966 1234 and we will help you as best we can!
This is just a brief overview of the products we stock and supply, HVWH will always try and tailor products to suit your specific need.