VIKING 3250D FGS Powered Air Purifying Respirator
The NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84 approved loosing fitting positive pressure respirator purifies ambient air from the shop and delivers filtered, breathable air to operator. The top features include an intelligent blower system with HEPA filter, integrated grind shield & side windows and an extra-large widescreen 12.5 Sq. Inch auto-darkening lens with our exclusive 4C® Lens technology.
Industry Leading Optics
- 4C® Lens Technology- Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity- This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens
- Extra Large Viewing Area- The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to increase versatility and operator control
Maximizing Field of View
The integrated clear grind shield and shade 5 side windows increase field of view in both the open and closed positions.
- Premium Optics - 4C® Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and large widescreen 12.5 sq. inch viewing area
- Maximizing Field of View - Integrated clear grind shield and IR 5 side window expand field of view to offer productivIty and safety enhancements
- HEPA Filter - Multi-component filter system provides 99.97% particulate filtration at 0.3 microns
- Intelligent Blower - LED display, audible & vibratory alerts, automatic speed adjustments
- All Day Comfort - 4 Axis adjustable headgear evenly distribute weights and improves comfort
If you're looking to purchase this or something like it, click add to quote list and proceed to checkout!
This will send an enquiry with all you have selected, through to HVWH hire and sales, and we will contact you to discuss your options.
Alternatively, contact us directly with your query on (02) 4966 1234 and we will help you as best we can!
This is just a brief overview of the products we stock and supply, HVWH will always try and tailor products to suit your specific need.