Consider some of the benefits provided by air powered tools:
- High power-to-weight ratio contributes to low operator fatigue.
- Air tools run cooler and do not generate heat in performing work.
- Compressed air is clean and poses no fire hazard or electric shock potential.
Compared to electric tools, pneumatic tools offer numerous advantages, such as:
- Flexibility: Air tools can operate in areas where other power sources aren’t available, and they can perform a variety of tasks that electric tools cannot.
- Cost: Air tools provide low-cost maintenance and operation because they have fewer moving parts and simple design.
- Safety: Air tools reduce the danger of electric shock and fire hazard. They also run cooler and cannot be damaged from overloading or stalling.
HVWH have a massive range of pneumatic tools to offer, to suit any need.
If you're looking to purchase this or something like it, click add to quote list and proceed to checkout!
This will send an enquiry with all you have selected, through to HVWH hire and sales, and we will contact you to discuss your options.
Alternatively, contact us directly with your query on (02) 4966 1234 and we will help you as best we can!
Click on the 'VIEW PDF' button below for a run-down on some of the products HVWH offer!
This is just a brief overview of the products we stock and supply, HVWH will always try and tailor products to suit your specific need.
VIEW M7 RANGE
VIEW SHINANO RANGE
VIEW NPK RANGE
VIEW ALLIANCE RANGE