The Single Helmet Solution
In any fabrication environment, productivity, safety and optic clarity are important. The VIKING 3250D FGS from Lincoln Electric provides enhancements to each of these elements when compared to a standard welding helmet.
Maximizing Field of View
The integrated clear grind shield and shade 5 side windows increase field of view in both the open and closed positions.
- The integration of a clear grind shield shortens the amount of time needed to begin grinding operations and eliminates the need for a separate face shield.
- The expanded field of vision in both positions can reduce setup, inspection and weld time
- The expanded field of vision in both the open and closed positions makes material inspection, grinding and general movements less hazardous.
- The ANSI Z87.1 compliant grind shield can protect operators from various impact hazards
Industry Leading Optics
- 4C Lens Technology- Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle.
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity- This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens.
- Largest Viewing Area for Product Type - The 12.5 square inch auto-darkening viewing area provides a widescreen view which increases versatility and operator control.
- Digital Controls
- Integrated clear grind shield with anti-fog coating
- Exclusive 4C Lens Technology reduces color saturation, improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Perfect Optical Clarity eliminates bluriness and distortion while maintaining an even shade
- Shade 5 side windows notably increase peripheral vision
- Extra large auto darkening display offers a wide screen view
If you're looking to purchase this or something like it, click add to quote list and proceed to checkout!
This will send an enquiry with all you have selected, through to HVWH hire and sales, and we will contact you to discuss your options.
Alternatively, contact us directly with your query on (02) 4966 1234 and we will help you as best we can!
Click on the 'VIEW PDF' button below for a run-down on some of the products HVWH offer!
This is just a brief overview of the products we stock and supply, HVWH will always try and tailor products to suit your specific need.
CLICK ON 'VIEW PDF' BELOW FOR A BRIEF PRODUCT RUN-DOWN!