The new & improved VIKING 3350, Lincolns' top-of-the line helmet series, is the ultimate blend of optics, comfort & versatility.
- 4C® Lens Technology- Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity- This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens
- Extra Large Viewing Area- The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to increase versatility and operator control
- Industry Leading Optics - 4C Lens Technology, 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity and extra large 12.5 sq. inch viewing area
- All Day Comfort - Innovative X6 Headgear distributes weight, reduces pressure and optimizes balance
- Increased Productivity - External low profile grind control
- Professional Versatility - Optimized performance for all welding/cutting processes & environments
- 3 year hassle free warranty
If you're looking to purchase this or something like it, click add to quote list and proceed to checkout!
This will send an enquiry with all you have selected, through to HVWH hire and sales, and we will contact you to discuss your options.
Alternatively, contact us directly with your query on (02) 4966 1234 and we will help you as best we can!
Click on the 'VIEW PDF' button below for a run-down on some of the products HVWH offer!
This is just a brief overview of the products we stock and supply, HVWH will always try and tailor products to suit your specific need.
CLICK ON 'VIEW PDF' BELOW FOR A BRIEF PRODUCT RUN-DOWN!