TECNA 4640 spot welders are designed to meet every need for spot welding. The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator’s work. The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle.
- Arms adjustable in length allowing better-working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy-duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE90.
- Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached.
- The foot pedal is adjustable in length.
If you're looking to purchase this or something like it, click add to quote list and proceed to checkout!
This will send an enquiry with all you have selected, through to HVWH hire and sales, and we will contact you to discuss your options.
Alternatively, contact us directly with your query on (02) 4966 1234 and we will help you as best we can!
Click on the 'VIEW PDF' button below for a run-down on the product!
This is just a brief overview of the products we stock and supply, HVWH will always try and tailor products to suit your specific need.